How Does Sweet Gift Certificate Work?
- When you purchase a SweetGift Certificate, the Recipient of your Gift will receive "Electronic Certificate" via e-mail from SweetSweep.com which contains "certificate code" with your name as sender of the Gift with your Gift Message that you wrote at the time of the Gift Certificate purchase. Gift Certificate e-mail is sent after 1 business day of purchase. No paper certificate will be mailed.
- Sweet Gift Certificates can only be redeemed through our Internet Store "www.SweetSweep.com"
- Present the gift certificate- (in the form of certificate code) at shopping cart checkout. The owner of the Gift Certificte has to put-in the "certificate code" into the box named : "Coupon or Promotional Code"
- Online Gift Certificates are only redeemable toward purchase of any item within our web store "www.sweetsweep.com" and not redeemable for cash.
- Unused balance of the certificate can be used in next purchase multiple times untill entire value of the certificate is used.
- If the order is more than the amount of Gift Certificate, shopper will have to pay the difference on a valid credit card.
- There will be no refund or reissuing of lost or stolen Gift Certificates with no exception. Keep the certificate code secure.
- Sweet Gift Certificate is an advanced store credit and non taxable. The purchase using the certificate may be taxable same as regular orders.
- Please call 1-877-279-4060 for more questions.