Sharp FP-N40CX Plasma Cluster Air Purifier/Fan System, White
This item is no longer available. Reference only
| Sharp's new air purifiers use both passive as well as active technology to enhance air quality. Triple filtration is the passive technology that consists of a pre-filter, an active carbon filter, and a true HEPA filter. The true HEPA and active carbon filters are replaceable and last up to five years. You can even clean the active carbon filter and pre-filter! Plasma Cluster technology is the active technology that releases positive and negative ions into the air to deactivate impurities. With AHAM-certified CADRs (Clean Air Delivery Rates), an elegant design, and possibly the quietest air purifiers in the industry, Sharp provides a solution to your air quality needs!
The FP-N40CX will remove airborne impurities from a 253-square-foot room by utilizing both triple filtration and Sharp's patented Plasma Cluster technology. It also includes an odor sensor that can detect and react to impurities immediately.
- Clean mode is functioning when the indicator light is blue, which signals that both positive and negative ions are being emitted into the air.
- Ion control mode emits additional negative ions in this mode. Nature does this near waterfalls or just after a thunderstorm.
- Pre-filter is the initial filter that traps dust and other airborne particles. This filter may be cleaned with a vacuum or by hand washing.
- True HEPA filter traps particles as small as .3 microns and will last up to five years. Less maintenance cost means a better value.
- Washable active carbon filter helps remove odors and will last up to five years--one less maintenance cost to worry about. If the air purifier is used in auto mode 24 hours a day, you will need to clean the filter every two to three months with a solution of lukewarm water and mild detergent.
- Odor and dust sensors detect odors, chemicals, dust, and small particles in the air. Once detected, the air purifier will automatically modify the fan speed.
- Manual operation allows the user to choose between four fan speeds and pollen mode.
- Timer can be set for one, four, or eight hours if desired.
- Exclusive Plasmacluster technology which emits positive and negative ions into the room.
- Quiet operation and energy efficient.
Great for those who are sensitive to dust or allergens, the Sharp FP-N40CX combines passive air filtration with active air treatment to help clear the air of pollen and airborne irritants. Features Clean mode and Ion Control mode. The elegant design looks great in any room. 22-1/2Hx16-3/8Wx7-7/8L.