Recommended for use with steam or hot water extraction equipment on all types of carpeting (including stain resistant., upholstery & rugs). Stain-X carpet extraction shampoo can be used in all makes of extraction machines including Bissell, Hoover, Sears, Eureka, Etc.- even rental machines! The major OEM's are listed right on the label.
Directions: Before using always test for colorfastness in a hidden or inconspicuous area. Dilute according to machine instructions.
1. Vacuum carpet.
2. Self contained or rental machines: Normal soil; Mix 1 oz of Stain-X brand carpet shampoo per gallon of water. Heavy soil, Mix 3-4 oz Stain-X brand carpet shampoo per one gallon of water or as needed.
3. Follow operating instructions on extraction equipment.
4. Allow carpet to dry thoroughly before allowing traffic.
Caution: Contains detergents which may be irritating to the eyes. In case of contact, flush immediately with water. If irritation persists, consult physician. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- For best results pretreat tough or old stains and heavy traffic lanes with Stain-X stain remover.
- For an additional cleaning boost - add 1 oz of Stain-X per gallon of water to solution tank.